- Information About Us
Eagle Alpha Limited is an Irish private limited company registered under company number 517349 with its registered office at 19 Elgin Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland. Our VAT number is IE9844374F. We can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +44 20 7151 4880.
- Accessing The Website
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website to different groups of customers.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it, including (without limitation) all content and analysis accessible through the Website or any associated software. Those works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Eagle Alpha and the Eagle Alpha logo are trade marks of Eaglealpha Limited.
- You may print off a reasonable number of copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text without our prior consent.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Website must always be acknowledged.
- Reliance On Information and Content
- Our service consists of collating and distilling various publicly available sources of information and other third party sources and providing digests of this information to customers. Content provided to customers through our service and Website is general in nature and is not tailored to the needs of any particular customer.
- Investment Advice
- You may not regard any information or any opinion expressed in any information received through our service, content or Website as a recommendation of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or other investment instrument. This information is provided solely to facilitate customers in making their own investment decisions and professional advice should be sought regarding the suitability of any investment before investing. None of the members of the Eagle Alpha team of content providers are advising in respect of the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular investment.
- You understand and agree that, although Eagle Alpha require employees to disclose any conflicting personal interest they (or their immediate family) may have in a company, it obtains content from a wide variety of sources which may not have similar disclosure obligations in place. You understand and agree that at the time of providing content, one or more content contributors or their affiliates may have an interest in the companies or investments written about.
- Our services and Website content should not be construed as an offer by you to buy, sell or a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell, or otherwise deal or refrain from dealing in any particular investment.
- Eagle Alpha compiles the information and content provided through our services on the basis of publicly available information and other third party sources it believes to be reliable. While reasonable care is taken in preparing the information provided through the services and contained on the Website, and in selecting third party sources, the information is of a general nature and is not intended to be relied upon. No warranties or representation express or implied are given or liability accepted by Eagle Alpha or its affiliates or any directors or employees in relation to the accuracy, fairness or completeness of the information contained herein.
- All information provided to you through our services or Website content is provided only as of the date published, and may be superseded by subsequent events or for other reasons. Eagle Alpha may also provide links to previously published content and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are viewing the most recent information.
- Information provided through our services or on the Website is subject to change. We may amend, update, suspend or delete any information in the content without notice at any time and at our sole discretion.
- The Website Changes Regularly We aim to update the Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely.
- Our Liability
- The material displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and/or
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to them and any materials posted on them, including, without limitation any liability for: (a) loss of income or revenue; (b) loss of business; (c) loss of profits or contracts; (d) loss of anticipated savings; (e) loss of data; (f) loss of goodwill; (g) wasted management or office time; or (h) any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Nothing in this section 7 affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Information About You And Your Visits To The Website
We process information about you in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies Statement. By using the Website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all information provided by you is accurate.
- Third Party Content
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by third parties (“Third Party Content”) and posted on the Website through, for example, Twitter feeds or analysis tools.
- We do not endorse any Third Party Content posted on the Website. We operate a ‘notice and takedown’ policy on the Website and if you believe that any content on the Website contains a defamatory statement or infringes your intellectual property rights please notify us immediately by e-mailing email@example.com. Once we have received this notification we will use all reasonable endeavours to remove the content within a reasonable period of time.
- Viruses, Hacking And Other Offences
- You must not misuse the Website or any software used by or in connection with the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, in particular non-public areas, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence and we may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Prohibited Uses
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree not to:
- frame or mirror any part of the Website or any software used by or in conjunction with the Website without our prior written consent;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, data-mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents;
- modify, adapt, sub-licence, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or any software used by or in conjunction with the Website; or
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: (a) any part of the Website; (b) any equipment or network on which the Website are stored; (c) any software used in the provision of the Website; or (d) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- Suspension And Termination
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- Linking To The Website
- You may link to the Website home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not 6 establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the Website home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. You agree to cease such linking if, in our sole opinion, the website from which you are linking impacts upon our goodwill or reputation.
- If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Links From The Website
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
- Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the Website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
- Entire Agreement
- Your Concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Website, please contact us at email@example.com.