The Next Wave of Data Discovery & Corporate Data Access - NYC September 27th
The Next Wave of Data Discovery & Corporate Data Access
September 27, 2023
4:00 p.m. Welcome from Eagle Alpha: ‘The Next Phase of Data Discovery – Increasing Access to Corporate Data Assets’.
- Niall Hurley, CEO, Eagle Alpha
4:10 p.m. Opening Remarks from J.P. Morgan: ‘Data Initiatives at J.P. Morgan with Proprietary Data’
- Neil Hyman, CEO of PricingDirect and Head of Data Products for the CIB, J.P. Morgan
4:25 p.m. Presentations: Expanding Data as an Asset Class
EY – Our Corporate Clients, Their Datasets and Commercial Insights
- Steve Krueger, Principal, Financial Services
Gulp Data – Data as an Asset
- Lauren Cascio, Founding Partner
- Jeremy Brucker, Managing Partner
Broadhaven / DVX – Risk Capital Financing Strategies That Establish Data as a New Asset
- John Edge, Partner, Broadhaven
- Travis Meyer, Partner, DVX
5:00 p.m. Panel: What Can We Do Differently? Moving Data Exercises ‘Out of House’ to Accelerate the Journey From Corporate to Investment Environment – EY, Gulp, DVX & Eagle Alpha
5:30 p.m. Datasets: Four Differentiated Corporate Data Opportunities – 4 x 5-minute elevator pitches.
- J.P. Morgan
- Gulp Data
5:50 p.m. Closing remarks from Eagle Alpha
Please Join Us For Drinks and Networking at 6:00 p.m.